Our motto is: Inactivity is not an option
Our action is focused on learning: formal, non-formal and informal.
Our activities include:
- Promotion of lifelong vocational education
- Redefinition of the structure of occupational standards in accordance with changes brought on by intelligent technologies
- Development and innovation of qualification standards and vocational curricula based on labor market requirements as well as mid and longterm assessment of trends at the international labor market and in development of intelligent technologies
- Development and innovation in didactics and methodology of vocational education as opposed to the redesigned structure of occupations using intelligent technologies
- Encouraging such a system for assessment of learning that will evaluate acquired competences, regardless of the method of acquisition (formal, informal, non-formal)
- Encouraging inclusion of core competencies into formal and informal curricula
- Redesigning the name, content and number of lesson hours of general education subjects in accordance with needs of vocational education.